Iguanas Trip Tips
Interact with turtles in their habitants with Iguanas trips. It is always exciting to plan for a weekend getaway or a summer water activity with your family or friends. It’s always best to find a one of a kind unforgettable experience to consider. Always prepare for your next trip, set expectations and know the precautions.If you are planning to visit Mancora for a turtle swimming activity, here are the best tips to consider and expect when you get there:
Included in the tour package:
- Clothing and snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Tour guide
- Transfer from Hotel to Mancora, vice versa
- Underwater pictures and videos
Excluded in the tour package:
- Food (Meals)
- Sun screen or sun cream (very important)
Precautions in interacting with turtles:
- Do not touch the turtles unless necessary. Turtles are not birds or mammals, they do not possess concept of affection.
- Do not feed them with chips or biscuits. Turtles are highly carnivorous while others are vegetarian.
- Do not overfeed the turtle. They prefer to eat calcium rich food to boost vital nutrients.